Nanji & deSouza (Pvt.) Limited is a firm of Consulting Engineers, specializing
in Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) Building Services. The
firm is based in Karachi with a small office in Islamabad, and has to its
credit projects all over the country.
With a track record of over 30 years, FND is recognized as one of the largest & foremost engineering consultants in the private sector building services field in Pakistan. The firm is registered with Pakistan Engineering Council, and the Principals of the firm are recognized members of a number of National and International Professional Societies & Bodies.
FND offers comprehensive
engineering consultancy services for MEP Systems in all kinds of buildings, i.e Commercial, Institutional, Educational, Residential, Industrial, Hospitality, Retail, and Cultural market segments.
the latest project and data management technologies combining experience with
innovation. The Firm is completely independent of construction firms,
manufacturers and/or financial institutions, and exclusively represents the
interests of clients.
A wide spectrum of consultancy services is provided by FND:
- Studies, Reports, Investigations, Surveys & Evaluations
- Cost Estimation & Feasibilities
- Detailed Designs & Drawings
- Documentation for Tender, Specifications, Bill of Quantities
- Scrutiny & Analysis of Bids
- Supervision & Management of Construction or Contracts
- Quality Control, Testing & Commissioning
- Retainer Consultancy
FND is aspiration for outstanding professionalism, diverse background in the building industry and services fields, and a commitment to quality, brings to the firm's projects a formula for excellence, and provides to Clients a one window solution to the needs of their projects.
FND is recognized for its professional work, reflected in the:
- Integrity of its designs,
- Conformance to relevant & applicable standards,
- Single window MEP coordinated solutions,
- Designs that emphasize maintainability, accessibility and replaceability,
- Adoption of innovative, energy efficient & green solution based on life-cycle costing,
- High quality & timely construction by adequate supervision during construction process,
- Ensuring proper operation of systems by due diligence during commissioning & testing stage,
- Preparation of complete record of construction, as well as operations & maintenance manuals to undertake effective operations of systems beyond construction,
training of Client personnel to achieve proper operation of systems.